NOVUS Glass is OPEN and TRADING during current COVID-19 lockdowns in NSW, ACT & VIC
Following the latest COVID-19 outbreaks in NSW, ACT and VIC, Novus Glass would like to reassure you we are still open and trading and are able to continue providing all essential autoglass repairs and replacements for all your vehicle’s needs.
Although operations may be slightly modified, we are committed to looking after your safety and that of our technicians. As a result, we have introduced a number of initiatives that include: Social distancing, contactless drop off and pick up, adherence to hygiene protocols including regular hand sanitisation and the mandatory wearing of face masks.
Please feel free to call your local branch on 13 22 34 with any questions you may have during this difficult time.
COVID-19 has been declared a pandemic by the World Health Organisation. The situation is evolving daily, and we are following the updates closely. As an organization, the health and safety of our team, our network, our industry partners and our customers, continues to be a top priority.
During this time, we have put in measures to ensure continuity of operations and support to our network and partners. We are continuing to monitor developments and will share updates as the situation develops.
We encourage everyone to practice and promote everyday preventive actions and social distancing measures to help stop the spread of viruses.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitiser that contains at least 60% alcohol. Always wash your hands with soap and water if your hands are visibly dirty.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, and avoid touching your eyes, mouth and nose.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects daily (e.g., tables, countertops, light switches, doorknobs and cabinet handles) using a regular household detergent and water or disinfecting wipes.
- If you are unwell and have any symptoms of cold or flu or have been around others with these symptoms please stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Avoid physical contact, such as exchanging business cards and shaking hands, when greeting others; wave, nod or bow instead.
- Stay away from large gatherings and events, if possible; practice the above preventive measures if you must attend.
- If possible, reconsider personal travel to locations with high cases of infection. If you do need to travel, upon your return we highly recommend working from home for up to 14 days.
Please refer to latest guidance available from the World Health Organisation or directions from your local public health authorities.
Australia: Department of Health
Should you have any further questions, please contact: email@example.com